The Rehearsal Center

The Rehearsal Center contains three main rehearsal halls in addition to most woodwind and brass studios.
These three rehearsal halls are the Henry Fillmore Band Hall, Nancy Greene Hall, and Broby Hall. Henry Fillmore Band Hall, constructed in 1958, houses a rehearsal hall, uniform and instrument storage, the band library, offices, and the Henry Fillmore Museum. The Broby Hall, constructed at approximately the same time as Fillmore Hall, houses a rehearsal hall, and the choral library. Nancy Greene Hall, constructed in 1960, contains a rehearsal hall, studio offices, and ensemble library.

Nancy Greene Hall

Nancy Greene Hall contains a rehearsal hall, studio-offices, and an ensemble music library

Caroline Broby Hall

Caroline Broby Hall contains a rehearsal hall, six teaching studios, a choral music library, and an office for choral music teaching assistants.

Henry Fillmore Band Hall

Henry Fillmore Band Hall contains a rehearsal hall, uniform and instrument storage, the band music library, offices, and the Henry Fillmore museum.


|| Rental Fee Schedule ||

|| Home | Faculty Members Degree Programs | Request Information ||